原创文案
当思念成为呼吸的痛,我才知道爱有多深。
When longing becomes the pain of breathing, I realize how deep love is.
岁月如梭,留下的只是心如刀割的痕迹。
Time flies by, leaving behind only the scars of heartache.
曾经的誓言,如今只是一地的残梦。
The promises we once made are now shattered dreams.
在回忆的海洋里,我迷失了方向,也失去了你。
Lost in the ocean of memories, I’ve lost both direction and you.
寂寞是一种无声的疼痛,只有自己才能体会。
Loneliness is a silent pain, understood only by oneself.
时间可以治愈伤口,却无法弥补失去的遗憾。
Time can heal wounds but can’t fill the void of regrets.
你的离去,让我的世界失去了色彩。
Your departure has left my world colorless.
我愿化身为风,轻轻吹拂你的脸庞,却怎么也触摸不到你的心。
I wish to become the wind, gently brushing your face, yet unable to touch your heart.
每一次回忆,都是一次刻骨铭心的煎熬。
Every memory is a poignant agony etched deep in my heart.
我在等待,等待着时间能够抚平我内心的伤痕。
I’m waiting, waiting for time to heal the wounds within.
生命中最深的伤,往往是最无法言说的。
The deepest wounds in life are often the hardest to articulate.
追逐着幸福的影子,却不知道它已经远去。
Chasing the shadow of happiness, unaware that it’s already gone.
爱情,原来是一场美丽的谎言。
Love, it turns out, is a beautiful lie.
在悲伤的黑夜里,我感受到了孤独的重量。
In the dark night of sadness, I feel the weight of loneliness.
回忆是一座无法逃离的牢笼,把我困在过去。
Memories are an inescapable prison, trapping me in the past.
心碎了,却还要装作无所谓的微笑。
Heartbroken, yet pretending to smile as if it doesn’t matter.
一个人的时候,才真正感受到寂寞的滋味。
It’s when I’m alone that I truly feel the taste of loneliness.
离开并不可怕,可怕的是留下的无尽悲伤。
Leaving isn’t scary; what’s scary is the endless sorrow it leaves behind.
爱情如同镜子,摔碎了便再也无法完整。
Love is like a mirror; once shattered, it can never be whole again.
你的离去,是我生命中最深的伤痕。
Your departure is the deepest scar in my life.